At Buckley Hogan, our business is helping you with your business.
We have been advising clients on corporate and commercial matters since Glen Buckley opened the first law office on Scott Road in 1968. Glen’s son, Rand Buckley, continues the tradition, leading our Business Law department.
We assist businesses of all types, sizes and business activities. We can help if you are looking to start a new business, build or strengthen an existing business, or sell your business.
Our lawyers work with you and with your accountants, brokers and bankers to meet all of your business needs, including:
- Incorporations, Annual Reports & Corporate Records
- Business agreements and contracts
- Buying or selling a business
- Commercial real estate and leasing
- Commercial borrowing and lending
- Franchise law
- Non-competition and Non-disclosure Agreements
- Joint Ventures, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Corporate reorganizations
- Dispute resolution