When problems arise, and you need professional help for your legal problems, Buckley Hogan’s Litigation Department is here to assist you.
Disputes can be stressful and disruptive for you personally, and for your business. Our lawyers help you by reviewing problems and identifying solutions that serve your best interests. We work with you to resolve those problems – whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
We can assist you with disputes including:
- Real estate
- Corporate and shareholder issues
- Joint venture/partnership disputes
- Insurance claims (non-ICBC)
- Employment-related matters
- Business management
- Builders liens
- Creditors remedies
- Judicial review of immigration refusals
- Judicial review of residential tenancy branch decisions